February 11, 2019
This Live Q&A gives you a little taste of what our coaches experience every week as a part of our Jumpstart Your Coaching Practice business development program.
In this Q&A, Paul answers questions on the fly including:
– [4:17] How do you hold back the will of giving personal advice and staying totally impartial?
– [19:25] I’m having a problem coming up with questions to verify if someone is an ideal client before even doing a sample session.
– [28:23] How important is the place where you meet clients? Could a public place work?
– [31:26] How do you know if someone needs counseling instead of coaching?
– [35:29] How can you manage your current job and your life coaching business?
WATCH THE VIDEO
Note: Questions begin at 4:12