March 2, 2020
This week for #MENTORMONDAY, we went Q&A style starting with this brilliant question:
“I am going to a networking event in over a week, I just got certified and haven’t had a client yet, how do I handle it if someone asks about my experience?”
I also answered questions about:
- Should coaches have liability insurance?
- When should I launch my website?
- I’m in my 60’s, am I too old to coach?
- How can I move from corporate coaching to personal coaching?
- Can you use coaching in working with youth?
WATCH THE REPLAY:
#MENTORMONDAY allows you a sneak peek into what our Jumpstart students experience on a weekly basis – Paul sharing insights gained in 10+ years of coaching excellence that’s helped 1000’s of individuals and nearly 20,000 coaches.
If you liked this, you’d LOVE Jumpstart! Check it out!
Jumpstart Your Coaching Practice>